Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 the year of hope

Happy New Year 2011 everyone...

This is my first blog, (where have you been?...) and the reason why I finally decided to make my own blog is because I always want to become a writer. And not just a writer but a successful writer... One of the professional writer in Indonesia, who is also a professional editor and own a well known publisher company at Solo, said that a writer should have his or her own blog.

I think this is a good opportunity for me to write what I want to write and see if people like it, and perhaps some of you would like to make a comment. Honestly, I really want to know the respond. People might like your writing or the worse case, they will hate it. But, I will never know if I don't have a blog, and if I don't write on it or if no one make a comment...

So this year, 2011, is the year of hope and for me it means a lot. Becoming a writer, now or never...

No comments:

Post a Comment